During troubleshooting with our Customer Support team, you may be asked to send a screenshot of an error message on your device to help diagnose the issue.
To take a screenshot on a macOS device, please follow these steps:
- Press Shift - Command (⌘) - 4. The pointer changes to a crosshair;
- Select the area you wish to take a screenshot of;
- Find the screenshot as a .png file on your desktop.
Windows includes a built-in app to take screenshots called the Snipping Tool. In order to use it, follow these steps:
- Open Start pressing the Windows button, type Snipping Tool, then select it in the search results and open the app;
- Use your mouse to select the area you wish to capture;
- Click on the Save button at the top of the Snipping Tool window to save the screenshot to an image file. Choose the location where you wish to store the file and click Save.
When contacting our Customer Support, you can add the screenshot file as an attachment in the email as you would with any other file.