The logs will be located in ~/Library/Caches/com.nordlocker.macos/logs folder. You can use the Finder for an easier search.
Alternatively, you can locate the logs directory by going to the 'Help' section and choosing the 'Activity Log' button.
- Press Win Key + R.
- Write down appdata into the field, click OK and open 'Local' folder.
- Locate and open the 'NordLocker' folder.
- In there, you will find the folder 'logs'.
Once you locate the logs, please send all of the files to the support team describing the issue you are having.
Additionally, you can locate the logs while being logged in to the NordLocker application. In order to do so, please go to Help > Logs.
NordLocker Android logs can be found in the NordLocker application's settings. To open NordLocker settings, click the Menu icon on the left and then tap Settings.
Scroll down in the settings tab and tap Download logs button. The log file will be saved in your device's Downloads folder.
NordLocker iOS logs can be found in the NordLocker application's settings. To open NordLocker settings, open Profile at the bottom and select Settings.
Tap Download logs button.
- Log in to NordLocker Web Access.
- Click the account icon at the top and open Settings.
- Select View your activity log at the bottom of the settings tab.
- Select Download activity log.