1. When the NordLocker window opens, if you already have a Nord account, simply sign in with your credentials - otherwise, create a new account by clicking the Sign up button. Enter a valid e-mail address and a password.
2. Then, you will be prompted to verify your registered e-mail. Open your mailbox to find the verification code and type it in the NordLocker app.
3. Afterwards, you will need to set up your Master Password, which will be your main password for decrypting and encrypting files.
4. Lastly, you will get a Recovery Key in case you lose your Master Password. Make sure to save it somewhere safe.
- Please note, if you forget your Master Password and lose the Recovery Key, you will have no access to your encrypted files.