NordLocker is a premier developer and publisher of file locking software and service, with a subscription-based payment module. If you have unfamiliar charges from NordLocker on your credit or debit card statement, contact the NordLocker Customer Success team for help.
To help us locate and identify the payment, please provide the following details:
- Last four digits of the credit card that was charged;
- The card's expiration date;
- Credit cardholder's full name;
- The amount that you have been charged for;
- The exact date of the transaction.
In many cases, the charges are the result of a friend or family member using the card. Of course, we will be glad to investigate your case and provide you with any assistance needed.