Before you send a Locker to another person, you need to grant access to that Locker so the recipient can decrypt and open it. Only the recipients who have the NordLocker app will be able to decrypt and open the Locker you share with them.
- Open a Locker you want to share;
- After that, you will see a button "Share locker...";
- After that, you can choose, how you would like to share the locker. Choose Mail for example and send it to the desired destination;
- Alternatively, you can select a file or folder and you will get an option "Prepare for sharing";
- There you can set the location where you wish to save the file and manage user access by clicking "Save Locker..." -> choosing a location, where you would like to save it and clicking Save;
- After it is done, you can add user access, to whom you want to let access that file. Write down the email address and Add -> Save;
In the end, you will get a window pop-up, where you can Share locker, just as in the first steps of the guide.
If the recipient doesn’t have the NordLocker app yet, they will receive an invite via email. Once they download the app and register in NordLocker, you will be able to share the Locker with them.